Monday, October 1, 2007

Ren Fest, New Horse, and Tye-Dying

So Ren Fest. What can be said? It's absolutely amazing, fun, and ronchy. What's not to like right? It was my first time so the experience was awesome! It was pirate week and I saw soooo many outfits I wanted that I was ready to come home and kill my computer because all my money had gone to it (luckily the Ren Fest is far enough away that I wouldn't have made it home and back in one day, lol). Needless to say next year I'm going next year with a boat load of money and buying a whole spiffy outfit to run around in. Feel free to join me. :D I sadly didn't get any pictures of me. I was to busy being mesmerized my the 'Drench and Wench' or the 'Hey Nunnie Nunnie' show (which is absolutely hilarious! I found what was missing in my life when I sat down to watch it. ;p). I did get some pictures in the very beginning of the ladies on the ropes up in the air. They were pretty cool. The good ones I'll post.

004003001

So that's them. Yep, I know. I beg for a digital camera for my birthday and then I cart it around with me but don't' actually take any pictures. But its the knowledge that I have it if I want it that makes me happy. :D And Diana, I did think of you every time someone said wench or I saw a woman (or man) that looked like a wench. xD


In other news my grandmother bought a new horse last week and is just as quickly thinking of selling her, but that's my grandma for you. She buys something impulsively and then realizes she doesn't want it or it's not what she thought it was. So we went to see another horse yesterday, a TB Gelding named Winston. Personally, and I've told my Grandma this, I find him dull. He didn't seem to have any personality. Pebbles (the TWH she bought) is exploding with personality. But it also isn't my choice. I'll be going my own way in a couple of years and won't be around to ride either horse so I hope that Nanny goes with her heart. Winston is better for her because she can ride him, but if she didn't work with him he'd probably go back to being your typical TB, rarin' to go and not good for the elderly. But Pebbles probably can't hold her anyway so I don't know what she's going to do. I figure I'll probably find out soon. Meanwhile, let me show ya'all some pictures of Pebbles because I think she's absolutely gorgeous (and that's saying something because I can't stand paint coloring most of the time. Lol.)

017015007 (2)056 (2)

So that's her! Ain't she gorgeous! I've fallen pretty fast for her. Or maybe I just like her because she's new and hasn't done anything to piss me off yet....

One of the best parts of this week though was the Tye-Dying we did on Friday morning. I had so much fun running around in a Bob Marley wig (as if I need it. Lol.) and goofing off waiting for my buddies to arrive. And at long last they did. Danielle pulled up with Emily yelling out the window "Olivia!!!" and I thought Danielle was gonna crack a rib she laughed so hard at my hairdo. Needless to say I had fun. I hung out with Sam for most of the afternoon (surprisingly enough) and gave the girls hugs whenever I saw them. I bugged Danielle and had an all around good time. It was the conference all over again, even the Tye-Dying was chaotic, just not on the scale that the conference was. That was pure mayhem, but fun. :D


094091059 (4)065 (4)

So that was my week. It was pretty good. I'm practicing being happy, or maybe I'm just in a happy place, but either way it's working for me and I'm happy right now (with a few exceptions).

<3
Olivia

No comments: