Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sick Again?!

Not so long ago I was sick, as you well know, and now I'm sick again. I'm so aggravated. Why did I have to get sick? I take good care of my body (courtesy of my Madre). And while, yes, that's not a complete fail safe to not getting sick it seems like ever since I got back from Live and Learn my immune system has been weak. It totally blows. I hate being sick. And there's a breakout of staph in the DC, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and probably Virgina. That has my Mom, and probably some other people, a tad bit worried, which sucks for me because Mom's hounding me to use the Neti Pot. I HATE that thing. It burns and I'm so bad at using it I made water come out of my eye! Yeah, and she wants me to use it again. I don't think so. Though I'll still probably end up attempting to make it work because I'm not in the mood to fight Mom. Arg, this totally sucks.

<3
Olivia

No comments: