Friday, October 5, 2007

TGIF

Yes, I really am thanking God that it's Friday. Why? No, not because it's my last day of work before the weekend (actually, I didn't work today. Yay! Throw confetti with me. Lol.). And no, not because I'm leaving for tomorrow morning for Buffalo. It's because my class at FCC started today with the ever lovely Suz. For anyone who hasn't heard me go on a shpeel about Suz, or seen my face light up when you mention her, Suz is one of my closest adult friends. I mean, it's not like we tell each other everything (actually, we really don't know anything about each other..), but she's just so cool and you can be yourself around her without her judging you. She's actually the person who gave me the nickname of Sparkly Goodness, I carry it like a totem. So I take her classes for two reasons, 1) I love them (they're normally about something to do with the Greeks or Ancient Lit., though this semester it's about Henry VIII, but I love him too so it's okay.) 2)I love her. Needless to say they have me walkin on sunshine because I absolutely get pumped to spend an hour and forty-five minutes with her every Friday morning for the next twelve weeks (I think it's twelve anyway). To at to the high I offered to help her with her Heroes, Monsters, Villains class that's two hours after mine and she jumped on the idea (if you haven't guessed she loves me as much as I love her. We're two peas in a pod. No lie, we were talking about the good ole days when we would put collars on our brothers and lead them around because we were so desperate for a pet. Good times.). So now I get to spend three hours and then some with Suz every Friday. What more can I ask for? (Alright, I can ask for a lot more but I'm arrogant and egotistical, not greedy. xD)

So yes, today one of the thoughts running around in this brain of mine was "TGIF". Ooo, and another was I wonder how sick Diana is of the car yet. Lol. You're in my thoughts dear.

<3
Olivia

No comments: