Sunday, October 28, 2007

I Love Parties

Last night was one of my buddies birthday parties (her birthday was actually last week sometime), and I had a blast. It was in her basement, which is huge, has a pool table, and a drum set. To top off the goodness one of my bestest buddies and my retarded brother (who's actually the chick who was throwing the birthday parties boyfriend) were there. And to top it off even more, the party was Rocky Horror Picture Show themed so we all had the option of dressing up like skanks and running around with boobs and asses hanging out. What's not to love?

Needless to say Kizzle, Dizzle, and I banged on the drum set for several hours making so much noise you couldn't hear the person next to you, but we called it the music of our souls, loud fast and no particular beat to it. The other two Kizzle's would join us sometimes, but for the most part it was Kizzle, Dizzle, and Olizzle (me!) playing the drums. Sometimes we would take breaks to play pool, which always incites dirty jokes with me and Dizzle (who's my retarded brother if you haven't guessed), and causes the Kizzle that isn't Dizzle's girlfriend to get grossed out, which makes it that much more worthwhile. And the Rocky Horror Picture Show topped it all off with some amazing fun. Me, two of the three Kizzles, and Dizzle all dressed up. I sadly did not get any pictures, my camera's flash currently isn't working. We suspect it's a combination of hitting my real brother with it one to many times and dropping it on hard surfaces. He.

All in all it was the best birthday party I've been to in a long time, and was the most fun I've had in a long time. What's not to love about it?

<3
Olivia

No comments: