Sunday, October 21, 2007

First Driving Lesson. :o

The title says it all. I had my first driving lesson today. It was decided years ago that my Dad would be the one to teach me to drive because I get mad at my Mom way to easy, hence my Padre got me (don't ask me why I get mad at my Mom, I really have no reason to, and I have no logical explanation for why it happens. Hopefully I'll figure it out one day). So we took his little green Nissan down to the mall parking lot and I learned just how much fun driving a clutch can be. I was actually surprised with myself, I didn't do as near as horrible as I'd imagined. I only stalled half a bazillion times instead of a bazillion and a half times. He he, and the funniest part was that as the evening went on my stalling got better. We weren't even getting whiplash near the end of the lesson. The hardest part for me was starting and stopping, using both feet at the same time is totally beyond me. But I'm determined to learn the clutch because if I can drive a clutch I can drive an automatic. At least that's my theory. It was fun though, I can tell I'm going to enjoy driving. Or at least I'm going to enjoy it until I have to take people places I don't want to go. But as long as I have the keys I'm pretty sure I'll be happy. I'm physced. Can you tell? Wonder if Diana will let me drive around when I get to Oregon....Lol

<3
Olivia

No comments: