Wednesday, October 3, 2007

First Paycheck!!!!

Yep, the title says it all. I, Olivia Smith, recieved my first paycheck today. It was for $491.31. I was so happy. I payed my parents back for the laptop (well, all but $25 xD) and kept $100 for myself to go shopping. And then I went to the mall and splurged. JcPenny was having a hardcore sale and I bought two polo type thingys, a tank top, a GORGEOUS t-shirt, bangles, and a necklace. Then I headed to this store called London Style (I think that's what it's called anyway) and bought this purple half-jacket that I fell in love with when I saw it. I was walking by and it was like BAM! there it was, my new boyfriend. Lol. I also picked up a red cami. THEN I went to Victoria's Secret and bought myself a pair of cami sweatpants. And last but not least I went into CVS and picked up some liquid eyeliner. Those are only the places I bought stuff at, lol. It was a good day, I'm happy with myself and how I've acted. I was good practically the whole day (with a slip when I snapped at Cece a little. Poor Cece, always getting the butt of everyones moods/emotions.) It's time like these that I feel on top of the world without having won a soccer game or having gotten a high from hanging out with my friends. It's just a natural high. The high I get off of Life.

<3
Olivia

No comments: