Thursday, November 1, 2007

Underoath!

'Tis true, Kelsey and I went to see Underoath Tuesday night. Let me just say that was one of the funnest nights I've had in a long time. Well, the first hour was great and the last hour was great, the middle two hours sucked. Not because I wasn't having fun, but because my ears were in pain. The second and third band sucked. The only two good things were 1)the scream so you can't understand a word they're saying (though you have to be a bad singer if we say you sing bad even though you're actually screaming) and 2)the music was insanely loud and bass filled and right now loud and bass filled is the music my soul is screaming at me, so it reflected my soul. But the first band was good, and Underoath was amazing, course that didn't come as a surprise.

The way home was priceless, ask Mom and Deana. Kelsey and I had seen someone we kinda, sorta, not really know, though we do know he's made it on to the National Kayaking Team several times in the past, anywho so we start taking about how native Baltimorians don't say Balt-i-more they say Balt-more (actually that's how I say it too) and earlier in the evening I'd mentioned the Potomac, which a lot of people native to Maryland pronounce wrong, so needless to say Kel and I go off on a tryad of goin' kayakin' on the po-to-mac and being from Baltmore and how we wanna kayak on the Missippi, and so much more. You get the idea though, and if you don't that's quite alright because most (if not all) of the people close to us don't get us so I can't expect a reader like you to. He he. As Kelsey and I always do we found ourselves hilarious and preceded to laugh the entire way back to my house, while chowin' down on two large MickyD's fries and eating our McFlurry's (or in Kel's case a Strawberry milkshake).

That was my Tuesday night, it was amazing, definetly worth the late night and tiredness yesterday and today. Hope yours was a good, or better!

<3
Olivia

No comments: