Saturday, November 24, 2007

Gemininess

So last night I got this bug to look up Gemini information. I spend who knows how long on Astrology.com last night, and this morning I got on Wikipedia and looked up more Gemini stuff. Here's the summary of what it means to be a Gemini.

Positive Traits
Adaptable, intellectual, witty, inquisitive, intuitive, charming, brilliant, affectionate, courteous, kind, generous, thoughtful, honest, straight-forward, social, talkative, youthful, mercurial, eloquent, brave, free-spirited, loves attention, playful, good-natured, good sense of humor, leader, broad-minded, diplomatic, and lively.

Yep, that's me.

Negative Traits
Temperamental, fickle, demand attention and admiration, boastful, plays mind games, quarrelsome, prattlers, tricksters, somewhat conceited, devious, manipulative, two-faced, superficial, theatrical, argumentative, restless, childish, indecisive, nervous, duality, tense, cold, insensitive, inconsistent, and cunning.

Now wait just one minute. Cunning is a negative trait? Who wrote this thing? 'Cause that's a load of BS. Plus I see nothing wrong with being a trickster OR playing mind games. Honestly. xo

Ideal Careers
Actor/actress, comedian, teacher, debtor, sales person, diplomats, speaker, authors, poets, journalists, lawyers, movie writer, or director.

Well what do ya know? I've considered all of those as a career. I'm leaning toward comedian, actress, director, or author. I've come to realize that I debate in everyday life, so why would I want to make that my career?

Likes
Talking, the unusual, teaching, different things in life, Multiple projects all going at once

Honestly, who doesn't like talking? Or the unusual? Any one of those things for that matter?

Dislikes
Feeling tied down, learning, being in bad situation, mental inaction, being alone

Amen to that. Well, except for the learning part. I love to learn, it keeps me going forward in Life. And that's a big deal to me. And I don't mind being alone, sometimes. But I love being able to hear the people around me, even if I'm not interacting, or even in the same room as them.

Birthstones
Pearl, Agate, Alexandrite, Moonstone, and Mother of Pearl

Colours
Yellow, Red, White, and Rainbow

I didn't know Rainbow was a color.....ah well. It's amazing whether it's a color or not and I'm happy it's a Gemini color...thing.

Gemstones
Pearl, Emerald, Alexandrite, and Beryl

Metals
Gold and Silver

Flower
Tulip

So that's my Gemininess. And yours, if you're a Gemini. Not to sound, ya know, conceited or anything, but I think it's one of the better signs out there. :D

I've also been looking up my Monkeyness, but that is for another post. So all you Monkeys keep an eye out. Right now, I'm gonna go have a second Thanksgiving dinner.

<3
Olivia

1 comment:

hahamommy said...

Innit fun?! I have a book for you to look at whilst you're here :) It's called Born Under a Rotten Sign or somesuch- it's a tongue and cheek rundown of all the pain in the arse traits and how to deal with them ;) Not that we geminis have any of those anyway, our chapter is short!!
Monkey is fun.
Then research Monkey + Gemini and be careful your computer doesn't overload, it's a lot of frenetic energy - as only we know so well ♥