Thursday, November 15, 2007

In regards to LIFE is Good

I'm registered! I'm offically on the road to Vancouver. Well, Corvallis first, then Vancouver. From Vancouver life just get's crazy. I love crazy. :) At least, as long as it's a good crazy. Speaking of good crazy, life's been a good semi-crazy. Work has been...well, work. Somedays it's okay, and somedays it's like shoot me now. But what else is there to expect? Friends have been amazing, I'm making more and having fun hanging out with people besides Kelsey and Rhiannon. Dance is hilarious-great-fun as always. It's amazing, I love everything about it. I haven't had a day where I've come out and been like, dude this sucks. Every week I come out like I've been shot out of a cannon. But the best part of the past week is that I started playing soccer again! Finally, after six months of doing no soccer I started playing. It was like a good friend was welcoming me back with open arms, and a couple of slaps for leaving them (which I totally deserved). I was soooo sore the next two or three days after playing, but I always smiled while I complained because I was happy to be sore. My next game is this Saturday, man am I physced. But first I get to watch Abbi play her first game of the season tomorrow night, which should be funny and interesting. Not because she's bad, but because of the people she's playing with.
Ooo, Thanksgiving is next week! I can't wait! I love Thanksgiving. All that food, and seeing family. We have a neat tradition of going to my Uncles in the morning for a Thanksgiving breakfeast, and in the evening we to my Grandparents for Thanksgiving dinner, were all of my Dad's brothers and sisters are. And then on Friday my Moms mom comes over and we have another Thanksgiving feast, cept I won't be helping because I've been slated to work since it's Frosty Friday and it's going to be mayhem. xP

<3
Olivia

No comments: