Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lost

Do you ever have those days when you feel lost? I'm having one right now and I'm not sure what to do with myself. I'm really emotional, unsettled, and insecure. I would love to go shopping and just space out, but it's Sunday and the malls closed 45 minutes ago. It's ironic really, one of the few times I feel like going shopping I can't because the mall is closed. I don't know what to do. This only happens a couple of times a year, but when it does I have no idea what to do. I HATE feeling like this. And I think the worst part is I have this little voice in the back of my head that says stuff like "Why are you whining? Your life is good." or "Ah, quit your bitchin' and fight it." I'm a fighter, so it makes sense. I just don't know how to fight myself! Most of the time I have a very easy time making decisions so I don't fight with myself over decisions so I have no idea how to fight myself and get out of this rut. Arg! I'll figure it out eventually, or exhaust myself even more trying.

On another note, I had a fairly good time last night at my Aunt's house. We only stayed for about three hours, and I hardly said anything but when I did speak they all listened, and most of the time they laughed. I loved it. As long as my crowd laughs I'm a happy camper.

Tomorrow I start another week of work. I'm going to try the advice of a friend and do my best to change my thoughts to a happy setting when it comes to work and I'm taking my damn goat back! Oh, and I'm not going to think about the day after tomorrow, or the day after that, or the day after that, I'm just going to concentrate on the moment and live in the moment. Life's to short to worry.

<3
Olivia

No comments: