Saturday, September 22, 2007

Not Happy With Work

I was not a happy camper after work last night after work. I wasn't even a happy camper during work. I was tired, I didn't want to go to work, and I will admit that when I'm tired (and on my period, ugh) I'm a little crabby. But only a little, I swear. So basically everything my boss said pissed me off. Am I starting to sound like a teenager? Olivia's dark side comes out. Lol. The only thing that kept me from not saying anything was the L.I.F.E. is Good Conference and the visit to Diana. I need this job to get out there. I'm paying for most of it, my parents will chip in a couple of bucks if it's needed but this is something I want to do and therefore I'm paying for it. Totally fair, but it means I have to keep this job long enough to save up the money needed. How badly I wanted to quit is not even funny, I'm actually disappointed looking back now that I'm happily awake and my stomach isn't bothering me. I shouldn't have thought the things that I thought. Ah well, it reminds me that I am only a teen and not an adult I think I am most of the time.

Today I had to work again. Only this was a Greyhound event that wasn't with Allison but with Dani. I was looking forward to it, but at the same time dreading having to work. I'm sooooo glad I went though. It was awesome! I loved seeing all the Greyhounds and learning about them. I've always had an eye for Greyhounds and have considered getting one once I've stopped my globe trotting. Well today settled it, I'm SO getting one in ten or fifteen years. So I've decided that I just don't like working in the shop. At least not everyday. I'm working 26 hours a week. I'd like to cut that down to 21 hours. Take a day off sometime during the week. And I need some way of ignoring Allison and her stupid remarks cause I'm not sure L.I.F.E. is Good will last for the next nine months :x(don't shoot me! :o).

Tonight should be good though. I'm going to my Aunt's house with my Mom for a going away party for my Aunt, who's moving to CO. I can't wait! I absolutely love CO and now I have close family I can visit (I also have some cousins once removed that I just met last summer but they aren't close to me like my Aunt and Uncle who I've known my whole life (or at least as long as I can remember)). I actually my stop by to visit them on my way back from Corvallis because then I can just fly into Pheonix and meet my Mom, Dad, Siblings, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt, and cousins who I'm going to the Grand Canyon with. This summer's just ending and I can hardly wait until next summer. I don't know how I'll keep myself occupied. Except for work of course. Lol.

<3
Olivia

1 comment:

hahamommy said...

OH MY GODDESS!!!
1) it's my moon time too!
2) I ♥ greyhounds, working on Hayden who wants a sheba inu
3) If you don't like something, change it. Can't change it? Change the way you see it.
4)Repeat after me "This is MY goat and you can't have it!" (as in, when some one pi$$es you off it's "they got my goat") Your goat, you're in charge :)
5) Worst case scenario? Find a way to leave happily and get on to a happier job, chickie!!
6) regardless of age, you'll perpetually be struck by the fact that you're human. :)
7) I really like lists.
8) eight's my favorite number ♥