Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Done With The Greyhound

Here I am, finally, in Colorado, after some 24+ hours on the Greyhound. Let me say that is an experience I will never forget. By no means a bad experience, but most definitely an interesting one. Most of the people seemed to be on the poorer side of Life, so they gave off a different vibe then those on the planes. There were definitely some creeps, but there were also some really nice people and I enjoyed talking to them. Luckily for me, I had pulled an all nighter Sunday night 'cause I had gone baking with Diana and then just stayed up and packed, which made it a lot easier for me to fall asleep in those uber uncomfortable seats. Of course, I was so tired I ended up hallucinating that I was having a conversation via text....and in the end I still didn't get very much sleep, about six hours or so in all, but it was enough for me to smile for this picture.
My Aunt and cousin were waiting for me when I got off and they whisked me off back to their house. I spent the rest of the day running around with my cousin, and then chilling at the house. I'm too tired to do much of anything. We'd been talking about going to the rodeo but it looked like it was going to rain so we nixed that idea.

I'm not sure what we have planned for while I'm here, probably just hanging out. My other Aunt and Uncle are going to be picking me up on Sunday, and I have a full week planned with them so maybe I'll just chill out while I'm here.

On a final note, despite how I acted, I was loathe to leave Corvallis and my homepeople there. I'm gonna miss the area, it had a sweet vibe to it. Be warned Corvallis, I have more then half a mind to come out for an extended stay (somewhere along 3-4 months).
Peace, and Goodnight.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

OOOOOliviiiiaaaa!

We miss you! Thank goodness you didn't get to embarrass me. Lord knows I do a good enough job of that all by myself.

Can't wait to have you home.