Wednesday, June 11, 2008

White Water Rafting

Is totally righteous, I am not kidding you. Well, it's totally righteous if you don't mind getting soaking wet and/or falling out of your raft.

Ya know, it's a funny thing falling out of rafts. Take my Aunt for example, I kept telling her it was going to be her, that if any of us went it would have to be her. Why? Mostly to antagonize her. :D Turns out I was right though, and it makes for some good laughs. Watch this clip I made of my poor Aunt, who is at this present moment, my favorite form of entertainment.


Sorry there's no music, I'm not home and don't have my full library of music. I had wanted to use Evanescence's Going Under, but like I said, I don't have my full library of music, so alas. I find it hilarious, course maybe you have to be there and know the chick to think it's funny.

Anyhoo, that was my Tuesday evening. Probably one of the best times I've had since I started my trip. And now I get to go home and turn sixteen, and then get my wisdom teeth out. Ooo, and our exchange student shows up....the same day I get my teeth out.

1 comment:

Colleen Paeff said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your trip! Jerry and I went rafting last summer and the highlight of our day was when the entire boat tipped over and everyone ended up swimming. It was so fun!