Friday, June 27, 2008

List of UpDates, 'Cause I'm too lazy to do anything more complex

Just a couple of updates.

1) I made it home fine.

2) I had my wisdom teeth cut out on Monday. For the first couple of days my face was, like, a zillion and a half times bigger than it normally is, but now the swellings gone down and it's only about twice the size. The stitches come out on Monday and I'm hoping the swelling will go down even more then. But for now, I shall run around the house looking like a chipmunk. -Imagine dramatic sigh here-

3) Charlotte's here! We've been wanting to host an exchange student for several years now, and finally we had the time to host one. I haven't spent much time with her (preferring to hide in my room with my aching mouth), but the little bit of time I have spent with her I really like her. She's quiet (which is funny considering none of us our), but she's also outgoing, not afraid to ask questions and say what she wants. I'm looking forward to spending the next month with her.

4) I turned sixteen about a week ago and Nic turned fifteen. I don't really feel any different than fifteen, I definitely don't feel sweet. xP

5) We're not moving to my Grandparents house anymore. Instead we're going to move....somewhere else. Don't know where yet. I'm rooting for Vancouver, B.C. but I'm thinking it'll be somewhere closer to....well, here.

6) ....Actually, I don't think I have a sixth update....WAIT!!! YES I DO!!! And it's the most exciting. Stargate Atlantis starts in Two Weeks, Three Hours, and 14 Minutes!!! :D I'm so very excited!!! If you couldn't tell.

Okay, that really is it.

O

2 comments:

hahamommy said...

Corvallis is available... and easier to get to, as it's still in the US ;)
*not* that I have any vested interest in where you might live.... hee hee hee
P.S. Today, thank yer mama for not drowning you in the bathtub -- selfishly so you could be my friend right now :D I's so glad you was borned!

Abbi Traaseth said...

Oh wow, I didn't know there was another friend of mine obsessed with Stargate! XD My friend, Max, has his times where he can't stop talking about it. He's also psyched about a new game that's coming out. (I've never seen the show or anything though, so I'm not a very good source ^^;)

I hope your teeth/mouth are/is feeling better!