Thursday, May 29, 2008

Conference

LIFE is Good was awesome. Contrary to my plans, I took hardly any pictures (I think Diana's constant picture taking made me think my LIG journey was getting documented). If they ever find anyway to take memories and turn 'em into pictures I'll be sure to post them. Anyhoo, I had a kick ass time. I only did one funshop (Condom Art, or whatever it was called), and I just spent a lot of the weekend socializing. I sadly, did not fulfill my plans to embarrass Danielle, though I did hear people weren't to believe a word I said about her.


I received two new names whilst hanging out. One little girl decided to call me Silly Clown or just Clown after a night of me playing in the rain to amuse myself, and in turn it amused her. I actually don't think that she knows my real name.... Another girl (as her Mom later told me) calls me her donkey and/or horsey because while the parents were sitting around drinking wine/beer I was entertaining one two of the kids by being their horsey (the older one calls me her horsey/donkey). I actually have a photo of that, courtesy of Diana. (And dude, random addition, the spell check on this thing counts horsey as a word, whodathunk?) Oh, and dude again, I have a photo of me in the rain. Just found it.

(Yes, I got wetter then that. And, yes, the string of my pants is over my neck.)
I think that's what I loved the most about this conference, the little kids. They're everywhere, and they love me. I may never be able to cater to older peoples sense of humor, but little kids, man they think I am a riot. Nice for an ego boost.
Hmm, I think that's all I have to say for now. At least, that's all I can remember to say....write. What do you call this? Ah, who cares. I'm gonna go watch Sweeney Todd with some new comers to the Sweeney Todd cult. Poor deprived souls.
Peace.

1 comment:

kelli said...

It looks and sounds like you had an amazing time in Corvalis (I've been at diana's blogs ;) Your energy and shine are just amazing to see, even if it's through the computer screen right now. Hope the rest of your trip is wonderful too!