Friday, June 27, 2008
1) I made it home fine.
2) I had my wisdom teeth cut out on Monday. For the first couple of days my face was, like, a zillion and a half times bigger than it normally is, but now the swellings gone down and it's only about twice the size. The stitches come out on Monday and I'm hoping the swelling will go down even more then. But for now, I shall run around the house looking like a chipmunk. -Imagine dramatic sigh here-
3) Charlotte's here! We've been wanting to host an exchange student for several years now, and finally we had the time to host one. I haven't spent much time with her (preferring to hide in my room with my aching mouth), but the little bit of time I have spent with her I really like her. She's quiet (which is funny considering none of us our), but she's also outgoing, not afraid to ask questions and say what she wants. I'm looking forward to spending the next month with her.
4) I turned sixteen about a week ago and Nic turned fifteen. I don't really feel any different than fifteen, I definitely don't feel sweet. xP
5) We're not moving to my Grandparents house anymore. Instead we're going to move....somewhere else. Don't know where yet. I'm rooting for Vancouver, B.C. but I'm thinking it'll be somewhere closer to....well, here.
6) ....Actually, I don't think I have a sixth update....WAIT!!! YES I DO!!! And it's the most exciting. Stargate Atlantis starts in Two Weeks, Three Hours, and 14 Minutes!!! :D I'm so very excited!!! If you couldn't tell.
Okay, that really is it.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Ya know, it's a funny thing falling out of rafts. Take my Aunt for example, I kept telling her it was going to be her, that if any of us went it would have to be her. Why? Mostly to antagonize her. :D Turns out I was right though, and it makes for some good laughs. Watch this clip I made of my poor Aunt, who is at this present moment, my favorite form of entertainment.
Sorry there's no music, I'm not home and don't have my full library of music. I had wanted to use Evanescence's Going Under, but like I said, I don't have my full library of music, so alas. I find it hilarious, course maybe you have to be there and know the chick to think it's funny.
Anyhoo, that was my Tuesday evening. Probably one of the best times I've had since I started my trip. And now I get to go home and turn sixteen, and then get my wisdom teeth out. Ooo, and our exchange student shows up....the same day I get my teeth out.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
My Aunt and cousin were waiting for me when I got off and they whisked me off back to their house. I spent the rest of the day running around with my cousin, and then chilling at the house. I'm too tired to do much of anything. We'd been talking about going to the rodeo but it looked like it was going to rain so we nixed that idea.
I'm not sure what we have planned for while I'm here, probably just hanging out. My other Aunt and Uncle are going to be picking me up on Sunday, and I have a full week planned with them so maybe I'll just chill out while I'm here.
On a final note, despite how I acted, I was loathe to leave Corvallis and my homepeople there. I'm gonna miss the area, it had a sweet vibe to it. Be warned Corvallis, I have more then half a mind to come out for an extended stay (somewhere along 3-4 months).
Peace, and Goodnight.