Monday, May 5, 2008

We're Moving!

Fo sho! I'm so excited. After six years in Frederick, we're moving back to Washington County. But more importantly, a bigger house with a creek and woods. Oh yes, we have hit a haven of sorts. Actually, the house we're moving to had been (still is right now) my Grandparents house. They've lived there for something like 30 years, but they're moving out. Last I heard it was a toss up between Pennsylvania and Florida...though I'm sure my Grandfather, at least, would prefer Florida. We too, were looking to move out, so there you have it. Great timing.

The 'rents are looking at putting our house on the market by June, and we hope to be out of here by late June or early July, which means I'll be having a belated birthday party at the new place. I'm thinking we'll go tubing. :D

Anyhoo, that's my snazzy news. Now I just have to pack up a majority of my room before I leave for Oregon (whilst packing for Oregon) and I'll be good to go. Hmm, maybe I should get started with that....

No comments: