Tuesday, January 1, 2008

So What Happens....

When your New Year resolution gets off to a bad start? 'Cause mine just did. I had minorly injured my ankle on Saturday at my soccer game, but I thought, or hoped, that it would be healed by '08. No such luck. I guess it was a minor sprain, instead of a minor twist. Go figure.
All in all it's very aggravating. Partly because I feel like somewhat of a ditz for getting hurt, partly because I actually wanted to go for a run, and partly because, like any injury, it's debilitating. It hurts to stand up for too long, it hurts to do stairs, and sometimes it even hurts just sitting around (which always sucks, throbbing pain while you're doing nothing, awful :P).
Aside from that my welcoming of '08 has been fantastic. I went to a friends house last night and had a great time. She's one of my best friends, her boyfriend and I are also really good friends, and all of her other friends are insane.....so we get along fabulously. :P We goofed off all night, shouted out the count down, and then set off fireworks. A good night by my standards.
So how'd your alls New Years Eve go?

No comments: