Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Two Weeks Notice

I gave mine today. Actually, it'll be two weeks and a days 'cause I agreed to work Thursday the 7th. Things just weren't going well for me, I wasn't happy. Long story short, too many issues with the boss. I'm going to miss the groomers, and Danette, but I can always stop in and see them. I don't know if I'm going to go right back to finding a job, or if I'm just going to wait until the fall when I get back from my summer travels. We'll see.

On another note, I hurt my back snowboarding. I'm not even sure what happened, one minute I was flying down the hill, next minute I was on the ground. Turns out I hurt my Sacral Iliac, so now I'm stuck doing nothing for ten days and am stuck wearing a brace until at least next Monday. Like I've said several times over the past couple of days, at least it wasn't my neck (oh so dramatic, I know) =P.

No comments: