Monday, October 6, 2008

See? Not Crazy,

A couple of weeks after I got back from my LIFE is Good adventure my sister was watching Michael, ya know, that John Travolta movie where he's an angel? Yep, that one. Well I heard my Mom cracking up, and then I heard my name being called. So I went downstairs and was told "Olivia! Your kegel move isn't an original!" and proceeded to watch as Travolta danced it out with all the ladies in the bar, and about a minute into their dancing he was doin' my kegel move. Cracked me up. Then I was going to tell Diana that I really wasn't crazy, but that would be ridiculous (because I am), and I had no idea how to explain it anyway, so I just didn't and forgot about it. And now, these several months later, I had an epiphany in the shower (isn't that were all your best ideas happen? That, or the crapper.) and I went on youtube, figuring, hoping, they would have the video. And vwala! There it was. So now you know I'm not crazy and I was just copying an uber cool dude. :D



o

2 comments:

hahamommy said...

All the cool folks are doing it!!!
Your 21st birthday, we're going out dancing with John Travolta... we shall steal the show and possibly burn the place down! ♥

Livia said...

Yeah baby!! It's gonna be a party we'll remember for freakin' ever!!! Even once we're dead and have come back as monkeys, or some other such animal. xP